Re: RE: Neon!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-neXband-dot-com>

I'll keep a watch on that.  I know that I would miss my poor old coil and
tiny shop if I burned it down due to carelessness:)
   I'm gonna try connecting that neon tube to some kind of induction coil
or some various other things in order to light it up from greater
distances.  I guess I'm just gonna play till I stumble upon something.
Anyone have any ideas?