Spiral inductor for fastTesla preprocessor almost ready

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Gnuplot has been a big help in experimenting with parametric equations
and immediately seeing the results.  The code is almost finished.  I
only need to get the wire segment step right.

Once I am done, I will sim a coil, and compare it against common
formulas.  Then I will import the preprocessor file into Excel and graph
it to make certain I'm getting the geometry right.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com