Tesla Coils

Original poster: "JeTJuMpEr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jetjumper-at-sympatico.ca>

I am in Canada and I was wondering if there is anyone else out there in my
area that is interested in Coils... (Ontario/Ottawa)

Also, where are some places to get MMC caps for a cheap price that would be
located in Canada..

Right now I have 23 Capacitors but I do not think I will be able to use
them, Here are the stats on them

20 uF
660VAC

I have 3 transformes that all work
1.   5kV 30mA
2.    9kV 60mA
3.   12kV 30mA

Is there anyway I can hook these caps up to make this coil workable????