MMC dissipation factor measurement

Hi All,

The question comes to me tonight....

I have a TEK 3012 scope.  I have a TEK 5100 voltage probe, lots of Pearson
current monitor CTs...  I have a lot of sine wave generators with low
impedance...  Like 350kHZ at 5 amps...

So, would I have any chance "in the hot place" of measuring the dissipation
factor of a poly MMC cap?  Like <0.001 dissipation factor...

I guess I would have to detect the difference between 90 degrees and
89.87856 degrees to find the dissipation factor...

Sounds doable but maybe someone out there has "been there, done that..."  I
was just asked the question and "I" have not thought much on it cause I am
sleepy :o)  Might need a step down transformer to get a really low source Z....

Cheers,

	Terry