Re: Faraday cage

Ed: The floor is a solid side. It is conductive. No, the rug connection is
not ideal. Now some reality. The direction of propigation toward the floor
is down. The floor is conductive. The wave-length of the floor/ rug crack is
less than 1/10 wave-length. Yes, some radiation of energy can and will get
through the crack. Is it important ? NO!!! Ground the cage well and go on.
    Robert  H