Re: Magnifier information

Original poster: "Will Daniels by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla_is_god-at-37-dot-com>

Hi Al,
     Well I am not nessicarily comparing efficiency but voltage gain.  And
also "Much of the energy is being broadcast in a direction other
>than the third coil" isn't it true that the third coil isn't at all
coupled to the other two coils and freely resonates as far outside their
field as possible?