Faraday cage

Hi All,

I was thinking of making a simple Faraday cage.  I have a lot of computer
and other electronic stuff creeping all over the house and though it would
be nice to have.  Maybe like a 6 foot cube.

I was thinking of a simple 1x2 wood frame with aluminum screening.  Simple,
fast, and easily handled.  Not real big and easy to take down.

I had the following questions:

1.  Is there any chance of setting the aluminum (bug screen as on windows
and doors) on fire?  I know some metals like steel wool can light up and I
just wanted to check on aluminum screening.

2.  Arcing directly to the screen will tend to transmit RFI and magnetic
fields go right through it, but do you think it would be worthwhile?

3.  Any construction tips?

Cheers,

	Terry