Re: 13M on Real TV last night

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

To Mike C. and all,

I only learned yesterday that Real TV had done another of their many
"re-runs".  Man, talk about "milking the cow".  Anyway, you haven't
missed anything important.  That footage was actaully of the very
first (alpha) test at what used to be the KRLA-AM transmitter site
which is a few blocks from my house.  That place had litterally
everything I needed. (1) Excelant grounding system. (2) 480 volt
power at 300 amps per leg 3-phase (I only used single phase). And
(3) [the MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL....] that site was "zoned"
as C-1 (commercial business) and therefore, I was (at last!)
immune to my local neighborhood "anominous disturbing the peace
complaints".  It seems that here in "R.F. Gulch", the natives are no
longer so "neighborly" as they used to be back in the late '70s.

>From reading other posts, it is my sincere hope that somehow the
13M can be trucked down to Long Beach (in collaboration with the
kVA crew) and be exhibited sometime before the end of this year.
We'll see....

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Tue, 07 May 2002 18:20:44 -0600
> From:          "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: 13M on Real TV last night

<CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

>  Hi Brian and list,
>
> What a shame, I wish there was some way of finding out when this was
going to
> air.
> Most of us have just heard  the name 13M let alone see it run (although I
> have seen
> some of the various parts in Bills garage)!
>
> Was this a repeat or a first time run of this episode? I would love to have
> taped it for
> my big coil " ARKIVE" along with Greg Lehys DC Monster at last years Nothern
> Ca.
> Teslathon !
>
> Has there been any more thought given to holding a teslathon in Long
Beach at
> the
> KVA testing grounds or is it just too expensive to put together .If it's
> volounteers
> you need you can count on me to lend a hand for a few days .
>
> Thanks Again ,Mike Church(CHURCHMON)-at-AOL

Tesla Technology Research