Re: Filament voltages

Original poster: "Sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Each tube wants 10v10A, so it's 400w total just idle.  I used tubing
because it was handy.  The NST core was originally a 12/30, so I'm pretty
badly abusing the primary, but I don't mind.  After my hiatus (after the FL
'Thon), I'll probably get with a buddy and wind a filament tranny using
foil instead of wire.  Pigs are wound using foil, and handle serious
current demmands, so that'll make it easier.

But now I know, I need to have the rated filament voltage *at* the tube.

Shad G3-1203