Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum and Corum forbidden topic?)

In a message dated 5/1/02 11:51:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> I think the TCBA news had about 2400 subscribers.
> We have about 850 on this list.

Terry,

I always assumed that TCBA had about 500 subscribers,
that was just a wild guess on my part though.  Harry Goldman
never really mentioned that, at least not to me.  The "member
number" may have reached the higher figure, but that doesn't
account for all the folks who just subscribe for one year and
don't renew.

Cheers,
John