Transformer laminations

Original poster: "Steve White by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slwhite-at-zeus.ia-dot-net>

To all those who expressed interest in my offer of free laminations. I knew
this would happen! After returning today after being out of town, I went over
to check the company dumpster and it had been emptied. I should have posted the
offer several weeks earlier because those transformers have been there that
long. But do not despair, my company has thrown away a number of these
transformers in the last few months and I expect that more will be coming in
the future. The building that I work in is very old and is constantly being
refurbished and upgraded. I have received several requests for these
transformers and now that I know that there a few people willing to drive over
and pick them up, I will begin pulling them out of the dumpster as soon as I
see them in the best tradition of scrounging!

Steve: Coiling in Iowa