Re: scoped coils

Hi Chris,

I have been thinking about this and I don't have any answer 0:-|

Normally, I would think the fields around the coil would be very sensitive
to your have and would easily show the effects no matter what kind of wire
and such was used.  the plastic wire coil really "should" be just as sensitive.

I assume you had them both hooked up to the scope and all exactly the same.
 My best guess is that something was not right with the test.  But other
than that I am stumped...  Here are diagrams of the usual fields around coils:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/andrewb/models/models.htm

Cheers,

	Terry