Re: looking for Bill Lanston

Original poster: "William R. Langston by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <blangsto-at-iwvisp-dot-com>

Jeff,

Thanks for getting back to me. Terry put one of my posts on the list
looking for your email
address when I was home for a week or two several weeks ago (I too have a
totally new system now
due to major failure).

People work (teaching and counseling), some hurry up/catch up design work,
and just plain being
on travel (and am again right now (in Texas) at the moment) since the 9/11
business has kept me
away from home and coiling. I will be back in California in about three
weeks and, if you still
have it, I still want the gap tips tungsten you were holding for me.

I think I now have your email address, off the extended header info, and am
posting this to that
address as well as to the list. I will let you know the moment I'm back at
my home. Thanks again
for getting in touch.

Bill L.