small powered coil

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

HI all,

I wondering if a power supply which is about 200Khz 4ma 10Kv will be enough
to get a small output from a tesla coil.  I would assume the output would be
really low but I'd still like to build it and see what happens. The only
problem is the Tesla calculation programs wont match a tank cap to that
supply. I am also not totally sure on what size the secondary should be, can
anyone help me out ?

Thanks in advance, Chris