Flat Spiral and Solenoid Combination Coil

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

I posted a journal entry on my flat spiral and solenoid combination coil today
at
<http://www.tesla-coil-builder-dot-com/FlatSpiralSolenoidCombo.htm>http://www.t
esla-coil-builder-dot-com/FlatSpiralSolenoidCombo.htm

The page gives the specs of the coil and my initial observations.  I'll be
trying different tuning to the coil tomorrow or Wednesday.  I'm going to
attempt to tune the coil for four wavelengths between the two coils.  Any
suggestions would be welcomed.

Dave