Bert Pool's web site back up

Original poster: "Bert Pool by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <txsharpie-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Thanks to Terry, I have my web site uploaded and running on his server.

Terry, I appreciate the big chunk of drive space.  Everything fit!
A new location, a new bigger lab, and once I get my new 200 amp service
finished, I'll finally be up and running after a four year hiatus.  Yea!

I'll be building and testing once again, and I expect to post some new
pictures and fresh info on this site later this year.

Bert Pool