RCB for a 10 kva pole pig -at- 480 hz

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This is the basic schematic with an alternator single
phased input -at- 480 hz, only an adaptation of the Marx
gap made with source freq res components.
RCB schematic
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00093.JPG
Adaptation of Marx gap given resonant L and C
quantities to alternator freq of 480 hz. Note positons
of INPUT amperage meter, RESonant Amperage gain meter.
and MIDPOINT amperage gauges made for future
reference.

RCB/ neon secondary load
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00091.JPG
Somewhat amazing results of efforts at making
efficient neon discharge. 7 volts input-at- 480 hz
yeilding ~333 ma conduction for apparent reactive
power input of 7/3 watts. 1ohm coils discount 1/9 watt
each by I squared R, and discounting any pole pig
losses we still arrive at 1.9 watts or so present as
600 volts( analog voltage meter at 1000 volt full
deflection) enabling 3.2 ma conduction on secondary
end by reactive power where 600*.0032= 1.9 reactive
watts. True wattage can only be indicated by
approximations using I squared R, which for neon
discharges R is unknown, but might be approximated if
possible. Small resonant voltage rise occurs with
respect to voltage input, where it becomes better to
show scopings on dual channel for this.

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00097.JPG
shows attempts at accentuation to show dual channel
scopings of referenced voltages between input of
voltage to voltage at pole pig primary, again showing
small voltage gain. Great Sony camera problems with
showing typical dual trace phenomenon. I Like the
Dazzle software much better from old days, where this
did not seem to be such a problem showing what the
eyes see in reality.

Prior to neon firing the voltage differences of
phasing seem readily evident as from
RCB/Parametric voltage w/ dual trace
<http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00098.JPG>

The effect of parametric circuit before field turn on,
showing about over
600 volts on pole pig secondary on meter with 1000
volt full deflection
of analog meter.. This is possible and shown by scope
deflections.
Smaller signal is source, larger is midpoint to
primary, scoping is
secondary larger midpoint voltage shown with respect
to delivery by
stator. This is the only case of obvious phase
differences easily
shown, where all the other cases show close
arrangement of phasings.

RCB/ shorted secondary
<http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00092.JPG>
The neon can be safely shorted where the delivery then
reduces
itself to nought, in accordance with current limiting
schemes. HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_