Re: A Whiff of History (Re: srsg idea to prevent losses)

Dave: jamming transmitters were used throughout WWll and KHELEN Honolulu
Hawaii stoped arc transmission at the end of WWll. KHELEN used both tube and
arc throughout the war. Helen is my mothers name, The station call sign was
named after her.
  Robert  H