Re: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

>Hello All,
>For one of my classes in school, i have to create a
>web site.  I decided to do one about Tesla and his
>coil.  Wanting to do things by the book, i would like
>to ask everyone if they would mind if i used their
>pictures on my website.  I am mostly planing on using
>the pics so i can say things like, "This is what a RSG
>is, how it works, and what it lookslike...".
>
>If anyone has any objection to me using their content
>on my site, please e-mail me off this list.
>
>Thanks
>--Tom
>
>"Tom Stathes" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Tom...

you may use the pictures and some of the text from my site if you wish
...  just do a note somewhere as to where you got the text and pictures
if possible     ( Im sure others will allow the same if you give credit
as to where they came from  (( I once used a picture on my website not
knowing where the picture came from and got kinda flamed for it so I
removed the picture ...  altho it was a great representation of the
hobbie and the best picture I have ever seen of T coiling ))...

http://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

Scot D