From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 1:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Timer

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

Does anyone know of a commercially made electronic timer?  I am looking for
timer that can be set for one to twenty minutes that would supply 120 volts
at maybe 10 amps for the set amount of time then shut off.

Thanks, Ed Sonderman