From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 7:09 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Potting Diode Strings

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

What about using Min-Wax brush-on Polyurethane or equivalent? I use this
stuff for sealing secondary coils with excellent results. It would help
control corona, seal out moisture and wouldn't be that difficult to break
through should a diode fail and require replacement.

Opinions?

Daniel

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 03/21/2002 05:36:51 PM