Hello everyone

Original poster: "Rasheed Abdal-Aziz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hypergee-at-hypergeek-dot-com.au>

I don't think I'd ever get around to building my own coil, except perhaps a
tiny one.. My EE is not that good 8-)  But it is great to see people getting
involved with Tesla's work, and in the day ive been watching this list, I
have allready seen some very interesting discussion.. Just thought I'd drop
this note, tell you all im watching with interest 8-)

	Rasheed Abdal-Aziz
	Hypergeek-dot-com.au