RE: Mutual Inductance & K Factor

Hi John,

Be sure to check this out:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/vsd/

Paul ran 13500+ secondary/toroid configurations on some giant computer
thing and collected all the results in big data files.  It is probably more
accurate and "clean" than any other data available.  There is enough
information there to keep one occupied for years!!  I think this data could
easily supply the topload reduction data you seek.  A little work on it
with Excel should provide all the answers.

Be sure to check out the other wonderful things too at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

We will be pondering all this data for decades!!

Cheers,

	Terry