Re: SRSG BPS

In a message dated 3/19/02 10:14:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Greg,

I agree with your analyses below.  Folks in the US have had
good results with both 120 and 240 bps.  In the UK, folks have
had a lot of trouble preventing the "gas-burner" effect at 100 bps.
It's harder to get the sparks to coalesce into a single, or a few
streamers at 100 bps than at 200 bps.  In my tests, I found
considerably better "efficiency" at 120 bps than at 240 bps.
I'm not sure if it was due to a pecularity of my system.

Cheers,
John