Re: Gap Losses (II) Re: Primary Heating

Original poster: "Alexander Rice by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alex-at-rices.myip-dot-org>

18/03/2002 23:30:01, "Tesla list"
<tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry
Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

>Radio Shack, among others, used to (and may
still do) sell a "ProbeScope"
>which is essentially a 6 bit A/D (video
speed) and buffer with an RS232
>interface...(220-0310)

Jim

I investigated those and the ones i found only
had a BW of a few KHz,which would be
absolutley useless for capturing anything at
TC frequncies, in addition i strongly advise
against directly connecting your PC to a TC -
possibly bad for your health, certainly bad
for you comuters health!

Regards

Alex