Re: Microwave Oven Xfmr source?

Matt: I live in a small town known only as the starting point of the dust
bowl. Radio shack is a 120 mile trip.I get old microwaves when I go to dump
trash and at good will. A diode bridge will drop 6v to 5v for fillaments as
each diode drops o.75v The tube dosent care if it is AC or DC, It only wants
amps and 5v.
  Robert  H