Re: stacking 1N4007

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi Dave,
I have stacked 12kv diodes up to rectify a 15\60 nst in the early dc
triggered gap work. I used three each leg in a diamond pattern for a
full bridge, Hot glued them to a poly cutting board using the hot glue
for insulation over the solder connection. I think there is a pic on
terry's site in the "misc." section from when i was having problems (my
fault, poor connections to the coil). Not exactly what you are asking
about, but a full bridge does work for an nst.
Take care,
Marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Huffman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <huffman-at-fnal.gov>