Re: Arc Over Between Secondary and Primary Coils

Hi Nolan,

If the tuning is off, you can get some pretty long primary to secondary
arcs (like a foot long!).  You may want to try adjusting the tuning if all
else fails.

I recently saw this problem and it is amazing how long the primary to
secondary arcs can be if the coil is out of tune.

Cheers,

	Terry