RE: Spiral Vortex research

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Just looked in Webster's New World Dictionary, 2nd College Ed. and it's both
vortexes and vortices.  So take your pick.

RWW

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- <mailto:rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com