Wire for secondary coil.

Original poster: "Steve Lawson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slawson-at-basec-dot-net>

        I'm currently winding a secondary coil for my latest Tesla coil, and
I'm wondering if anyone has ever used magnet wire purchased from a company
called Parawire (Parawire-dot-com).  They often advertise their wire for Tesla use.
Their wire is fairly inexpensive especially at auction and I am questioning the
integrity of the insulation used on this wire.  The general Tesla literature
suggests it's best to use wire having at least double (heavy) build enamel
insulation and I'd like input from anyone having knowledge of Parawire wire.
Lastly, has anyone used single-build enamel coated magnet wire for their
secondary with good results?  Is it wise?

Sincerely,
Steve Lawson
Coiling in South Dakota