Re: Variation of secondary Q

Hi Paul,

I was testing this out, but I have run into a significant problem.  The
ring down current is tiny.  With 10V P-P in, I only get about a 200uA base
current signal:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PaulsQexp-1.gif

Here is a simulation:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PaulsQexp-2.gif

The scope only goes down to 1mA per division and the signal is flooded with
natural EMI being filtered out in the base current and riding on our signal
of interest.

So, the measured base current is too tiny to be useful :-(

Cheers,

	Terry