Spiral Vortex research

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All,
         Well, I had some response in my offer to take photos of the spiral
vortexes. (that just don't look like it's spelled right)

  Here's some of the conditions I'll run it under.

Drywall screw on the toroid
flat-topped rod on the toroid
drywall screw elevated ~1' above the toroid
flat-topped rod elevated ~1' above the toroid
transmission line to a toroid in free space (hung by string
from        ceiling), breakout on that toroid.
stack of NIB magnets on toroid
Stack of NIB magnets elevated ~1' above toroid
stack of NIB magnets on toroid in free space

  Breakout on main toroid and free space toroid placed vertical and
horizontal. I'll try the breakout pointing both upwards and downwards.

Spherical breakout point  (1/4" steel ball)

Things I'll measure
         Power input
         Streamer length
         Direction of helix
         proportion of helix width to streamer length

Can anybody else think of anything else I need to measure?  I'll have the
specs available on the coil when I present the findings. It'll probably be
this saturday that I get time to do these (it's a couple of hours
work)  I'll also try to take some measurements with the O scope while the
system is running at low power.
   I'll run the system at 1/3 power, 1/2 power, and full power (or as close
as I can get it) for each set of measurements.  Will this help us, probably
not, but it'll give us a better idea of the effects of the toroid/coil's
effect when the streamer is in close proximity of them.

Shad (Sundog)
G-2 #1203
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"