Re: magnetron tubes?

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All.

	Please don't blast me if I'm wrong here, but couldn't magnetrons
(WITHOUT THE MAGNETS INSTALLED!) be used as normal tube rectifiers?  I
too have a few magnetrons sitting around, but they are waiting in line
to replace the battle scarred unit in my "play" microwave :-)).

Winston

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>