Power output

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi again,
I was wondering if someone could briefly explain the method of working
out power output for my coil.
If I’m not mistaken a transformer's output is a ratio related to input
and number of turns correct?
I used Tesla CAD to figure out the frequency of the coil but I see many
people referring to watts
and voltage so I was wondering how to determine this.
Quick specs are:
Power-9KV/30MA NST
Primary-12 turns of 1/4 soft copper at 1/4 spacing
Secondary-850 turns of #22 magnet wire on a 4 in. I.D. form
HV cap-15K/.01mfd commercial cap(Condenser products)

Please go easy on me as complex, higher math formulas are not exactly my
thing.
Thanks,
Jim

---