Rogowski coil test

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

Terry,

Sounds good on your testing.  I just graduated so hopefully before long I'll
be able to make some and play with them.  I have a few questions on the ones
you used.

What burden did you use for them?  Do you have a graph of the frequency
response of them?  What turns ratio are they?  Their frequency response
should be very linear since they don't have a core.

David L. McKinnon