Moderator note - Longitudinal waves

Hi All,

I think everyone is ready for this ;-)

I am ending the thread on longitudinal waves.

I think both sides have stated their case and made their points.  Not much
left to this thread now but arguments...

I apologize for the sort of sour tone to this thread.  I had two choices.
Either to kill it all, or let the discussion go on despite a few "shots"
getting through.  I think it went well in that both sides got their points
out and we all learned much about these views.  All those involved are
battle hardened souls that don't damage easily.  We all now have a pretty
good idea of what it is all about.  I know I learned many new things :-)

Those interested in longitudinal waves and theory should join Dave's group at:

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/spiralcoils/

I see it has 31 members and they seem to be hard at it :-)

Cheers,

	Terry