Re: Tranformer efficency VS Frequency

I'm confused!! did you test switching or transformer systems.There is no
similar relationship."Real" large core transformers have a sharp low
frequency drop off and a wide slope high frequency role off. Special
switching power supply transformers are made for a specific frequency band
and drop off both sides of resonant frequency.Some "cheep" small core
transformers also have a limited band width.
  Robert  H