AIM & ICQ Coilers

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello again,

Who has AIM or ICQ and is interested in talking about
coils and high voltage experimenting?  Perhaps we
should set up a site for the more prominant Coilers to
put some more contact info on, mabey some profiles...
please email me or contact me on AIM or ICQ if you are
interested

AIM = MrCuddles87
ICQ = 10589784
im normally on on weekends and after 7 on weekdays...
summer i am on often..
thanks

Cory Roussel
G1 Geek# 1206