RE: Interference-SSTC

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

The metal box, the Variac frame, and anything else that you will be
touching should be connected to the 3rd wire mains ground.  I don't connect
any part of my coil to the 3rd wire ground, although there is some
controversy over what to connect the NST case to.  I don't know what your
circuit is so I can't comment of what it's ground should go to.

Gary Lau
MA, USA