Re: anti-static device

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

> I'll sandwich the two Plexiglas pieces and coil
> between two pieces of plywood and place about 100 lbs of bricks on top.
> I'll monitor the space between the two sheets of Plexiglas, and when they
> touch I'll remove the coil from the oven.

Use two glass plates. Wood can burn, will deform badly with the
heat, and the acrylic may stick to the plates. No problems with glass.
Let the assembly cool in the oven before taking it out.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz