Re: Ground current experiments

Hi Jon,
         Nice going! I used to do the same thing back in the 80's. A
steel benchtop worked wonders. I think the question of the viability
of Tesla's large scale scheme should be divorced from considerations
of whether it is a nice thing to do in this day and age of computers.
I'm still waiting for some serious demonstrations from some who claim
it can be done.

Regards,
Malcolm

On 3 Mar 2002, at 12:22, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jon Rosenstiel by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jonr-at-pacbell-dot-net>