Re: anti-static device

Original poster: "tim slayter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arky-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Dave,

  That was the only two words that described it on the Wardenclyffe Project
Archive web page.
Terry thinks its a radio tuning device*.  I'm building a coil with dual
primaries that are
adjustable like this device. That's why I'm so curious about it.

Tim S.

*I was thinking it was for tuning to reduce static in AM radio. - Terry

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>