RE: PVC secondaries

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ed,

I don't think a comparison between a TC and VDG is valid; they're too
different
in almost every respect.

My position on coating PVC coil forms remains unchanged basically due to
the R&D
my company has accomplished in this area.

Jeff