New NST

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mildewhaus-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi guys! All the new nst's that i have played with were sealed one way or
another. I now have one that is on a board.Mounted are ic's ,caps and a small
relay.This feeds into the small(1.25by1.25) "coil".Does this relay do the
stoppage that shuts down the H.V..Would by-passing it give me always on
H.V.?Thanks guys!!
                                                            john in nyc