Still working on that Sheppard-Taylor converter

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

I've given up trying to tame it running on 600V components.   I'm going
to put in 1kV Mosfets and 1.2kV HexFREDS.  I'm already using 1600V
polypropylene caps.  In the sim world (a very strange unreal world),
this configuration shows I should get 100kV out of my coil.  We'll see.
If the lights dim in your part of the country, you'll know why :)    The
strange thing is that I'm only running 170VDC into this thing.  If I get
it to run I will post the schematic on my web site.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com