old microwaves

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

So I was at the junk (parts) yard on Saturday scrounging pieces for my
various nefarious plots.  I was hoping no one had molested the old Aman
Radarange I began to dismantle the last time I was there, about a month
before.  Luckily only wasps had the audacity the bother it.  I got the power
supply, with a hefty 4000 volt tranny (marked right on it), cap and nice big
diode, and a large magnetron.  This thing is different from the others I
have, with the output being a bar in a portion of glass envelope, as opposed
to the newer ones with a metallic interface.  Now just to find a few more...

Nick Andrews
Littleton, CO