From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 9:25 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Variable phase adj. cap size

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Hello all,

My SRSG motor is a 3000 RPM, 1HP, 240v unit. Does anyone have any idea
what cap size I need to make John's variable phase controller? What
size caps have others used on similar spec motors?

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Queensland, Australia