Re: M13 show

Original poster: "John Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwilliams-at-edm-dot-net>

So where is this supposed to happen?  I used to hang around Bill Wysock
and helped him out with a project or two and spent most of a summer
working for him getting Model 12 ready for sale.

	John Williams