SS NST--Good for anything?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Today I got 2 6kv 35ma solid state NST.I know a tesla coil will kill the
circuitry, are they good for anythign like SSTC?

Also, I got a 10.5KV 30ma NST but it has a GFI on it.So i guess Tesla coils
will not work?Any way to get around the interuptor?

BTW-What is the equation for how long a capacitor takes to charge given a
certain voltage and current of a source?

Thanks,
Matt