Solid State TC Secondary Coil question

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

If i used the same driver circuit, but built a secondary 3" dia coil and
secondary 4" dia coil, both secondaries designed (with toroid) to have same
resonant frequency.  How would performance differ between the two????

I'm building a higher power / voltage solid state driver circuit using
IXFN24N100 FETSs and wanted to know if its beneficial to move
up to a large coil set-up or just keep my present one which is a 3" coil.

Thanks

Dan